If you experience issues relating to:
- Incontinence/Bladder leakage
- Pelvic organ prolapse/Bulging or heaviness sensation
- Pelvic pain
- Pregnancy related pain or issues relating to your changing exercise tolerance
- Gynaecological surgery – Requiring pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Constipation or difficulty with bowel motions
- Shoulder pain or stiffness – following a mastectomy or node-dissection
Then you would benefit from an assessment by our Women’s Health Physiotherapist.
All assessments are conducted in a personal, professional and private setting.
Rehabilitation is tailored to your specific needs.